What are Cookies and their use
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit the AIKATERINI GOUSIOU – ZOI GOUSIOU O.E. website.
Types of Cookies
They are the cookies that are necessary for the operation of AIKATERINI GOUSIOU – ZOI GOUSIOU O.O.. Without them the website does not work.
In this case your consent is not required.
According to the Regulation consent is not required if the cookie:
1.-It is used exclusively to carry out the transmission of a communication & 2.-It is absolutely necessary for the provider of an information society service that is expressly required by the user to provide this service.
Cookies that are clearly exempt from consent, according to the EU’s data protection advisory body,
- user input cookies (id-session) such as first-party cookies to track the user’s login when filling out electronic forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session or cookies limited to a few hours in some cases .
- identity cookies, to identify the user once logged in, for the duration of a session. user-based security cookies, which are used to detect identity breaches, for a limited duration.
- multimedia content playback cookies, which are used to store technical data for the playback of video or audio content, for the duration of a session.
- load balancing cookies, for the duration of the session.
- user-interface customization cookies, such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer).
- third-party content sharing social cookies for connected members of a social network.
|Ensures consistency of users while navigating the website.|
It lasts for 24 hours.
|Identity cookies, to identify the user once logged in to the member area, for the duration of a session.|
Third party cookies
The use of the following cookies requires your consent.
We use the Google reCAPTCHA service, in every contact form through which AIKATERINI GOUSIOU – ZOI GOUSIOU O.E. ensures the protection of its websites against the use of robots.
What data does reCAPTCHA collect?
First of all, the reCAPTCHA algorithm will check if there is a Google cookie on the computer being used (usually _ga).
A specific reCAPTCHA cookie will then be added to the user’s browser and take – pixel by pixel – a complete snapshot of the user’s browser window at that moment.
Some of the browsing and user information collected at that time includes:
- All cookies introduced by Google in the last 6 months,
- How many mouse clicks have you made on this screen,
- The CSS information for that page,
- The exact date,
- The language in which the browser is set,
- Any add-ons installed in the browser,
Links valid on 05/25/2018
- Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042